I have three goals when I work with my clients.
1. Eat Well! Just because you have food allergies doesn’t mean that you have to eat boring food. I have spent many years and countless hours in my kitchen making allergy friendly foods, creating recipes to fit multiple food allergies, and trying recipes online to find the best ones. If you have no desire to cook or bake, I have searched high and low for the best tasting allergy friendly convenience foods as well. There is a world of amazing food for those with multiple food allergies and I would love to help you find what is best for your family.
2. Live Fully! Having food allergies can be very isolating and lonely, I know this from first hand experience. I have learned ways to lessen the isolation and find ways to navigate “outings” with food allergies successfully. My family has travelled internationally and locally with multiple food allergies. We also spend a lot of time with family and friends which requires a lot from us. I love to help my clients find success in living life to the fullest, whatever that looks like for your family.
3. Find Joy! The burden of having food allergies can feel so heavy at times. There can be constant stress, fear, and difficult situations to navigate. As you can read in the “about” section, I have cried buckets of tears over the years of having kids with multiple food allergies. Even though I have cried a lot, I can honestly say that I have found so much joy through this process as well. I love to pass my joy onto my clients when I can.
All of the services listed below are geared specifically for your needs, not the general needs of people with food allergies. The end goal is that you walk away from any of the services listed below, able to implement the suggestions immediately, that the instructions are easy to understand, and that it will save you lots of time, energy, and money by finding solutions for you.
I am always willing to do an “ala carte” of services as well. Let’s figure out what is best for you!
• I do a free 20 minute phone call to discuss my services and whether I am the right fit for you and your family. All you need to do is fill out the contact form and I will get back to you to find the best time for us to talk. FREE
Starters and Main Course
• Intake for new clients: I will meet 1:1 with each client by phone, Skype, or in person (if preferred) to have an intake session for me to know your specific needs and desires. The intake will also include education and information on your specific food allergies/restrictions, training, planning and new lifestyle solutions.
From there, I will spend time finding up to 8 recipes that meet your specific needs, finding brands of foods that you can purchase at the grocery store, finding stores for you to purchase the foods you need, blogs and websites that will be helpful, and more. The Intake is 4 hours of my time including 1 hour with you. $250
• Follow up consultation: I will meet 1:1 by phone, Skype, email, or in person, for those that still need help with challenges they face. I will help trouble shoot the challenges that you are facing to help you find success with your specialized diet. Many of my clients also like more help beyond the initial intake as they learn new needs as they navigate their new food lifestyle. $75/hr
• 1:1 baking instruction: If you are needing and wanting help with baking, I am happy to help. Baking can seem overwhelming at first, but there are many simple but amazing recipes out there. With over a decade of allergy baking, I have also done a lot of trouble shooting with hundreds of recipes and have learned where shortcuts can and can’t be made, how to make substitutions, tips and techniques. $75/hr
• Group baking instruction: If you have a small group of friends that would all like a baking class together, I am happy to help. This can be a really fun way to learn new recipes while spending time with your friends. $50/hr per person plus food
• Meal Planning: I love to plan meals for people. I go to great lengths to care for my clients and their food allergies while planning meals for them. Most people don’t love to set up meal calendars and grocery lists, but I do. 🙂 Let me save you the time and hassle of planning your meals, I love to do it. This price is negotiable depending on how many meals you would like me to plan for you.
Contact me now to get the conversation started. I look forward to working with you.